Procurement and Disbursements


Transportation Services Division has been eliminated and no longer provides a small motor pool for University business use. Facilities Services Division now provides service for repair of vehicles and other industrial equipment.  Additionally, the check out of visitor and group use carts is handled by Facilities Services.  Other issues such as insurance will be handled by the Administrative Services Office.

  • Facilities Services issues Fuel cards for all internal fueling (State own vehicles only)
  • Card Services (USC Bldg. Rm 120) issues VOYAGER fuel cards for all external fueling (TAMU-CC own vehicles and equipment only).  VOYAGER fuel card is not for rental vehicles.  Questions and/or concerns related to the VOYAGER fuel card contact Fleet Coordinator at (361) 825-2749 for assistance.



Motor Vehicle Accident Report Form

Fleet Monthly Use Report

TAMU-CC Work Order Form

Operator Vehicle Inspection Form

Acceptance Locator
Card Acceptance Locator
(Click on Voyager)